I have the same problem as the user Thiago:https://modeltheme.ticksy.com/ticket/1125752/
I´ve read that you could fix it but it´s still not working for me.
Where can I add an new API key? I couldn´t find the maps configuration in the Wordpress admin.
Thank you for purchasing our theme !
First of all, try to delete and re-install the modeltheme framework plugin and try again in your page edit.
If you still need help with this, let me know your WP log in information to take a look.
Regards and have a great day,
- Andrada from Modeltheme
ModelTheme Help Team
We are located in GMT +3 time zone and we answer all questions within 12-48 hours in weekdays. In some rare cases the waiting time can be to 48 hours. Support tickets sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed next Monday or the next business day.
Website: https://modeltheme.com/ | ThemeForest Portfolio
If you like our theme please take a second to give us a 5 stars review in your themeforest download section.
If you have any other questions please contact us with details and I will be glad to help you out with anything.
Best regards and have a nice day,
1. I deactivated the ModelTheme Framework Plugin
2. I uninstalled the ModelTheme Framework Plugin
3. I installed the ModelTheme Framework Plugin again
4. I activated the ModelTheme Framework Plugin
5. Still on Administration, I went to Pages > the page with the map
7. In the Visual Composer, I went to the map element > click on "edit" (pencil icon)
8. There I could see the field "API Key"
9. I filled-out the API Key I requested in the Google Maps docs.
10. The map is shown correctly :)
Wordpress Themes are getting revamped! And of course, in this day and age, we couldn't launch a new theme without recommending an option for Wordpress Hosting: https://sitebunker.net/wordpress-ssd-hosting/ . With that piece of news out of the way, there are known security vulnerabilities with the WordPress and we'd like to recommend our clients a reliable and secured, hosting company, Site Bunker: https://sitebunker.net/wordpress-ssd-hosting/. It is, as the name suggests, very safe and, unlike most hosting providers, it is fortified with protection from an antivirus/antimalware.
SUPER-MEGA OFFER: 3 MONTHS FREE HOSTING!
Promotional code: JV89GSYI7K / monthly payment
Promotional code: QYSB199GC2 / annually payment