Thank you so much for purchasing our theme! We look forward to providing you with a quality customer service, but before that, please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the following terms and conditions, regarding the support we off.
- Please be sure that you have read the documentation, which came bundled with your downloaded package. The documentation covers important topics, ranging from the installation of the theme, to its proper usage.
- Please open a public ticket, instead of a private one, if your ticket doesn't contain any sensitive information. Doing so will enable others to help you out with your issue, and find the solution to their own issue, in case they are experiencing the same, or a similar problem.
- Please be aware that we try our best to monitor the forums around the clock, but because of a large amount of support inquires that we have to deal with on a daily basis, please allow up to 24-48 hours to receive an answer to your ticket.
- Before asking questions, please make sure you search through the open tickets to see if your question has already been answered, which means that you might not need to wait at all to get an answer.
- Support deals with installation of the theme, issues that arise from the usage of any features available by default, bug fixes, and small modifications within one or two lines of code. We do not offer support for installation or administration of WordPress itself, nor do we provide support for any third party plugins, or problems associated with using them in a combination with one of our themes.
- You have to understand that you buy the item as it is. If you want it to look or function different than what you see in the online demo you need to understand that this is not covered by basic support.
- Post as much information as you can on your requests: links and screenshots are always welcome! Provide us with all the information you can give us!
Before submitting a support ticket, please check this video: